Wednesday, 5 July 2017

June Favourites

Monthly Favourites

Soap and Glory minis are my favourites, they're perfect minis for holidays and means you can try out some products before purchasing the full size versions. I recently found my mini Soap and Glory Clean On Me shower gel - lots of people love this one so I was looking forward to testing it out and it didn't disappoint, it smells amazing, I want the full size version now!

I've been wearing pastel nail polishes a lot recently, in particular is the Barry M Nail Polish in the shade Prickly Pear. Not only is the name cute, it's a really nice lilac shade, my only problem is that it doesn't seem to dry in the hot weather, anyone else have this problem?

I also have to mention the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, this one is pretty much an all rounder when it comes to foundations. You can apply it lightly for a light base coverage, which be ideal in the hot weather as we all know how much it tends to melt off! Or you can build it up to a good high medium coverage. I love the fact it's a dewy foundation too, it just gives the skin a nice healthy glow.

I've been a total Lip Gloss girl recently, I just love the fact they're really easy to apply! Yes, I'm lazy but if I fancy an Ice Cream when I'm out I don't want to end up with lipstick all over my face - not a good look haha! In particular the cutest lip gloss by Maybelline as part of their Baby Lips range has been the one I've been picking up all the time. The shade is called Pink A Boo - how cute is the name?! It's also the perfect size for handbags.

I've got a new TV favourite, a show I've been watching non stop called Finding Carter, it's only 2 seasons long, boo! But it's definitely worth a watch, loved it!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Match perfection is next on my list of drugstore foundations to try - it sounds fab!xx

    Lucy | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally would recommend giving it a try x

      Delete
  2. Those nail polishes look nice:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love Barry M Nail Polishes! x

      Delete
  3. Rimmel Match Perfection is one of a few drugstore foundations I'm still yet to try - heard so many good things about it!xx

    Lucy | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig