Friday, 23 June 2017

Garnier SkinActive Oil Infused Micellar Water

Garnier SkinActive Oil Infused Micellar Water. Garnier Oil Infused Micellar Water, Garnier SkinActive Oil Infused Cleansing Water, Garnier Oil Infused Cleansing Water

I always tend to suffer from dry skin and found some make up removers to be a bit harsh that seemed to leave my skin feeling sore. So after hearing about Garnier releasing an Oil Infused Micellar Water I purchased this hoping it would clear off all my make up gently and keep it hydrated with the oil.

It did just that, seriously this is a really good cleansing water. The oil doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy in the slightest just refreshed cleaned and hydrated. It gently cleanses your face while removing all of the make up pretty swiftly and easily. As you can tell by the picture I'm almost out now, but it does last for a while, even though I have less than a quarter left I still haven't completely finished it yet, so you do get a lot of uses with this. For 400ml it says around 200 uses I don't know if it's quite that amount but I'd say you'd probably get close! The oil infused micellar water costs £5.99 which is a tad steep for a cleansing water but it does tend to go on offer sometimes! I'm pretty sure I waited for an offer to give it a try.

If you suffer from sensitive or dry skin definitely give this a look I'm glad I did!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've used their pink version a few times and love it! You can usually find them in savers for a cheaper price x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig