Monday, 10 April 2017

Youtube Made Me Buy It

Youtube Made Me Buy It

I've seen this tag floating about the YouTube world and decided to do it on here, why not? It's the YouTube Made Me Buy It Tag now I'm not going to lie YouTube has made me buy a lot of things so this one may turn into a bit of a series some I'm glad I purchased some..not so much darn, onto the products..

Maybelline Eye Eraser Concealer
This isn't in the picture because I've lost it somewhere to be honest and I couldn't find it but this one was a disappointing one for me I just couldn't get on with it. I guess it's a classic case of "What works for someone else might not work for you" now ain't that the truth. I'm used to using concealer with wands but this one has a sponge applicator and I could get enough product out no matter how much I tried maybe it was a dud one I don't know but I could not get the hang of it tried to use it a few times still couldn't get enough product up flung it to the side (probably why I can't actually find it now) and carried on using my trusty Wake Me Up Concealer I was so disappointed with this one, has anyone else found the same or did I just have a broken one let me know please?!

NYX Lip Cream
I think in fact I'm sure it was Zoe (Zoella) that made me purchase these but as soon as I tried it I was sold from the get go these really are amazing silky soft lip creams. I'm so glad I gave these a chance must buy some more shades.

Maybelline Sensational Mascara
Another Maybelline one here that I'm still not convinced with (sorry Maybelline) I am a big fan of Maybelline (they're Baby Lips range is the best thing ever haul post here) and if you have heard of this mascara you'd know everyone loves it..then there's me that just can't get along with it and I really want to give it another try. Every time I see someone use this on a tutorials their lashes look incredible then I use it and it doesn't quite work. I'm sat on the fence with this one but I do want to keep trying it, everyone tell me your secrets on how to use this mascara I must be doing something wrong!

Sx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I definitely feel the same as you with the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, I have never been able to get the lashes I have seen others get, so much so I gave up and threw the mascara out.

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Lash Sensational, I have tried it and it just didn't do anything for me. Maybelline The Falsies however, is my holy grail!

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with the maybelline lash sensation mascara! Youtube made me buy it as well. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig