Monday, 3 April 2017

March Favourites


I've got quite a few favourites for a change so let's get started!!

Maybelline Pink Gold Tattoo
I cannot rave about how much I love the Maybelline Tattoo Eyeshadows I definitely need to get me some more of them. If you don't know these are cream based eyeshadows that are super blendable and really easy to apply for a quick make up look. The pink gold is a pretty subtle pink shimmer shade perfect for Spring.

Winnie The Pooh Lip Balm*
I love this little lip balm from Mad Beauty, yes it being Disney-Themed makes me love it that extra bit more it's just so darn cute but it helps keep my lips hydrated through the day.

Rimmel Oh My Gloss Purr..Glossy Cat
This dare I say it may be my favourite lip gloss ever, it's a perfect not really there lip gloss shade that makes your lips super glossy, I looooooove this and the name is just too adorable. I need to get 6 of these haha!

Animal Headband*
I've also been loving this cute little headband from Mad Beauty it's so adorable and I use it everytime I apply my make up as it keeps my hair away from my face and it's adorable!

Pink NYC Nail Polish ♡
I've been loving this nail polish by NYC, it's a really muted pink shade that looks so pretty on. Gotta love pretty pink nails in Spring!

Sabrina The Teenage Witch
I've been Re-watching all of Sabrina The Teenage Witch episodes and I literally forgot how good this show was! I've literally been watching it everyday.

Frozen
I'm a Disney girl, I love Disney movies and I hadn't watched Frozen for such a long time until recent and now I love it all over again! If you haven't seen it and you love Disney movies you HAVE to watch this..do you want to build a snowmaaaaan?..

Ghostbusters
I've watched the new Ghostbusters movie twice..okay maybe 3 times now but it's seriously so so good! I freaking love Melissa McCarthy! Definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen it!

Sx

*This post contains PR Samples

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I need to get Frozen out again for another viewing for sure! And winnie the pooh lip balm? I'm sold!!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig