Friday, 31 March 2017

A Little Beauty Wishlist

Beauty Wishlist

Baby Lips Lip Crayons
As you probably know if you saw my Baby Lips post or my Maybelline Haul you'd know how much of a fan of the Baby Lips range and they've just brought out a range of Lip Crayons squeal! If you've tried these let me know what you thought of them!

Sleek Solstice Highlight Palette
This really looks like one of the best drugstore highlighting palettes and I'm really loving highlighter at the minute but I don't think I have any super pigmented ones just subtle ones the whole palette just looks beautiful.

Ariana Sweet Like Candy Perfume
The Ariana perfumes are just the cutest aren't they? They smell so nice and I love the packaging it's just so adorable.

Library Of Fragrance Pixie Dust
Pixie Dust Scent? Need I say anymore!

MUA Highlighting Powder
Following on from what I said earlier in wanting to use lots more highlighters and this is a highlighting powder which I've never tried before it looks really interesting.

Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation
Rimmel Foundations by far are my favourite foundations and this one sounds so lightweight and I've never tried a foundation in this style before, really want to try this one.

Sx
SHARE:

2 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig