Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Maybelline Haul

Maybelline, Maybelline Baby Lips, Maybelline Haul

So I've been buying some make up bits here and there and turns out they were all Maybelline and yes most of them are from the Baby Lips range (swoon) I've seen they've added lip crayons to the range now so they've been added straight to the top of my Beauty Wishlist so I decided to put them altogether and show you the products I've bought.

Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette
Pretty sure this was the only one I purchased not from the Baby Lips range. This eyeshadow palette looks like a dream and I've already tested it out the eyeshadows are SO soft so so soft (that soft) and blend really nicely. I loved the look of the shades, they looked like perfect everyday light and subtle shades, perfect.

Baby Lips Lip Balms
So I couldn't resist adding two more lip balms to my collection one is in the scent Peach and is so nice I could literally eat it (but I won't just FYI) and the other is one from the Pop Art collection which I didn't know about and now I have one I want them all.

Valentine's Baby Lips Lip Balms
Pretty sure these two are limited edition and they're so pretty both have minty scents and I love the little heart on the lip balm itself too cute!

Baby Lips Lip Glosses
Not only are the size of these adorable they're really pretty and subtle lip glosses great to keep in your bag and so easy to apply the applicator isn't the softest but I really like the lip gloss nonetheless.

Maybelline The Falsies Angel Mascara
I wanted to give this one a try after hearing about it the wand is like no other mascara wand that I've seen anyway and I'm excited to give it a try.

Baby Lips Lip and Blush Balms
Another fairly new product I was yet to try was the Lip and Cheek Balm I love the fruity scent and the round sort of ball (great explanation there) of lip balm which applies so easily and feels really hydrating on the lips I love the style of these and the packaging and I bought one then bought another because I liked it so much. Baby Lips is my favourite range!! And this did not disappoint I was really really impressed by this is reminds me kind of the EOS Lip Balms kind of Style and the Cube type ones but I'm all about cute and novelty and when the product is just as great it's a winner!

Have you tried any of these?

Sx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig