Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Christmas Jumpers

It's Officially 17 days till Christmas!! That is if I counted right..I don't know about you I feel like there's lots of people that love them and lots of people that hate them (how can you hate them though?) I personally LOVE Christmas Jumpers, seriously there's so many adorable ones I just can't resist. Everyone needs a Christmas Jumper for December (or to wear in November..or October or September..hey I was excited) but anyway I've shopped around (mainly for myself but I thought I'd share them with you guys too because I'm so nice) and here is a few of my favourite Christmas Jumpers - each of the stores have a massive range of Festive PJs, Christmas Jumpers and Cute Christmas T Shirts for all ages so be sure to have a browse through! Some of my favourite ranges are from Boohoo, George at ASDA, Tesco F&F, New Look and Peacocks!





Don't forget to let me know which one is your favourite in the comments below! 

Sx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are so cute and festive, my favourites are probably the snowflake one, the reindeer and the little polar bear :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices they're adorable! x

      Delete
  2. I literally love a Christmas jumper!!! These are some very beautiful ones, I really like the pink one with the giant snow flake!xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig