Monday, 19 September 2016

Dreamy Homeware with Zoella Lifestyle

Zoella Lifestyle

That's right today's the day Queen of the Internet Zoellas new anticipated Lifestyle range is out available to buy RIGHT NOW and the best bit..on boots they're on 3 for 2 so you can grab 3 items for the price of 2 not bad eh? So be sure to be quick to grab your favourite items because I'm predicting items to go out of stock pretty quickly! The whole range is so pretty combining rose gold and pastel prettiness! So I'd love to know which items you're loving the look of, mine is the stationary..like you're surprised you know what I'm like!

Sx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm so torn when it comes to this collection! I'm definitely in love with the stationary items though! xx

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the designs and packaging x

      Delete
  2. I love Zoella so much! I am hoping to order some of her items online since they don't sell them here in the states! Love the mug and the candles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig