Monday, 25 July 2016

Collection Uncovered Palettes and Swatches


When it comes to budget eyeshadow palettes Collection are definitely one of my go to brands. The Uncovered palettes are a fairly new addition to Collections range with 3 more new palettes added to the range.

I actually went and bought these on a 3 for 2 which is such a great deal because the palettes cost only around 3 pound something anyway! But I liked the look of all three and couldn't choose between them so got all three..ooops! Totally needed them though..at least that's what I told myself anyway.
The palettes in the original range are the Nude Palette, The Nude Bronze Palette and the Nude Grey Palette if you're a fan of subtle and shimmery eyeshadow shades these little palettes would be ideal for you.

Nude Palette

Nude Bronze Palette

Nude Grey Palette

The Nude Palette is full of light toned nude shades ideal for eyeshadow bases and for the crease. The Nude Bronze Palette which contains mostly shimmery shades from bronzes to golds and Rose pinks, really pretty I definitely need to use this palette more often. The third palette and the one that I've been using a lot recently which is the Nude Grey Palette which has pretty silver and bronze shades, each have decent pigmentation and blend nicely with little fallout so if you're on the lookout for a budget palette that does everything check out these, for just £3.99 each these little palettes are definitely worth it!

Sx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love these palettes, such great quality for the price!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these palettes, I have the Nude one and I use it on a daily basis! Such pretty shades:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades are super pretty too! x

      Delete
  3. Love the colours on the palette, warms colours are my fav ! http://pixieox.co Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice nude shades! Really great little palettes :) x

      Delete
  4. Looks great I've been meaning on buying new ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good for the price! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig