Monday, 6 June 2016

Spring Make Up Picks

Spring Make Up Edit, Spring Make Up Picks

As it's Spring now and soon Summer eeek! I've decided to change up my make up a bit and use some more Spring like items I guess. First for base as its Spring I really like dewy foundations and the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation is definitely that it's good decent coverage and smells really nice too. Next for powder just to keep my make up on throughout the day as much as I can so I'm going to be using the Pressed Powder from Make Up Rev (which is only £2 and really good!) and dust that lightly over my face focusing more on under my eyes and the t zone area.

For eyeshadow I'm going to be reaching for the palette that I can't seem to shut up about recently..sorry! And that's the Sleek Oh So Special Palette I've been loving wearing Pink eyeshadows and this palette has such a nice selection of pink shades. Also the MUA Champagne eyeshadow which is my go too shade too highlight the inner corners of my eyes.

Finally for the lip products that I tend to use a lot in Spring, Tanya Burr - First Date (pretty sure you can't get this anymore boo!) this is such a pretty candy baby pink shade so nice. Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait a super glittery lip butter that I literally love and it keeps my lips nice and moisturised too and finally my favourite current nude which is MUA Liquid Velvet in the shade Spry a really nice nude liquid lipstick (more on this one here) that dries matte, I've been using this so much already the last few months!

Sx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the colours in the Sleek palette! This is one of the ones I don't own and now I really want it!! :D I really love your other choices too! x

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a super pretty palette if you love pink eyeshadows you'll really like it! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig