Thursday, 2 June 2016

May Favourites

May Favourites

So I have a few beauty favourites from May starting off with this amazing eyeshadow palette from Sleek which is the Oh So Special palette that includes lots of pretty and neutral pink shades, it's such a great palette so pigmented and I've been using this a lot recently.

Next is a budget contour palette from Collection, I find this contour palette really good for the price, it's pretty well pigmented and I find that the bronze shade is a nice balance between brown and orange and works well as a contour shade.

I've been loving highlighters recently and this one from MUA is a super pretty and pigmented pink shimmer highlighter (I'm loving the pink aren't I?) you get so much product for the price and I find it stays on my skin well throughout the day.

Sx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've heard such great things about this MUA highlighter, and it looks gorgeous too x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great faves! I love Sleek palettes but haven't tried this one yet :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sleek palettes are so good aren't they?! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig