Friday, 20 May 2016

Things You Realise In Your 20's


Being in your 20's is a bit of a confusing time isn't it? See if you relate to my Things You Realise in your 20's!

  • That every time you go on Facebook someone's either engaged or pregnant..now where did I leave my socks again?
  • That catching up on a few episodes of your favourite show means you'll be on series 3 by the weekend
  • It's okay not to have your life together 
  • That songs will never be as good as the good ol' days Backstreets Back Alright!
  • Dinner time is way more fun than it used to be who knew food could be so exciting!
  • That you hear kids having a conversation that you understand about a word give or take, what is bae anyway?!
  • Naps should be never taken for granted
  • That vegetables taste good and are healthy who knew?! 
  • You'd much rather watch a movie than go out clubbing..snacks all round!
  • Baths and showers are the best times to do some re-evalutating
  • Bath and shower products become your favourite things to buy 
  • E-mail has become your best form of contact 
  • Your charger is always connected to your phone 
  • You'll mention something that kids have no idea what you're talking about! Yes Justin Timberlake was in a band called N-Sync
  • You cry a lot more at TV shows and movies
  • Animals are your best friends 
  • You actually enjoy household chores
  • Disney movies are the best movies ever
  • You actually can switch your phone off and put it down occasionally, who knew?!
  • Boybands break your heart 
  • Shopping for food becomes way more exciting! Highlight of the week! 
  • Cake is not just for Birthdays 
  • Headaches are a regular occurrence 
  • Washing hair is a pain in the ass 
  • Cuddles are the best things in the world
  • Chocolate fixes everything

Sx


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Haha I totally agree with all of these! Apart from about the vegetables, I'm a fruit girl. Cauliflower is the devil!

    Harriet | Shake This Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to all of these! Im in my last year of twenties, boo :( xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree so much with this and I've just turned 20 haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post speaks to me on another level! - minus the boybands break your heart part, I'm not a huge fan. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE! So many people on my facebook have got engaged in the last month alone! I'm glad we all feel this way :)

    http://fmyadultlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig