Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Barry M Speedy Dry Nail Polishes

Barry M Speedy Dry, Speedy Dry Nail Polishes, Quick Dry Nail Polishes, Barry M Speedy Dry Swatches
Barry M Speedy Dry, Speedy Dry Nail Polishes, Quick Dry Nail Polishes, Barry M Speedy Dry Swatches

I don't know about you but I get impatient waiting for my nails to try..like really impatient if it isn't dry in a couple of minutes arghhhh! When Barry M released their new Speedy Dry Nail Polish range I really wanted to try them, the shades in the range as far as I know are really pretty pastel shades, I have the shades Eat My Dust and In A Heartbeat, they're all great shades for Spring and Summer. Eager to try these I applied two coats and waited..it worked! My nails were dry pretty quickly with a nice shiny finish. I'm definitely a fan of the Barry M Nail Polishes as their really great quality and these didn't disappoint. These also have a new fan brush which are a lot thicker than your average nail polish brush but makes it a lot easier to apply for a nice finish.

Sx

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I've got the burgundy coloured one and I love it!!! I'm so impatient so speedy dry is a must :)
    Laura x
    http://lifebylaurax.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really gorgeous colours, I've yet to try Barry M nail varnishes, but now I really want to :) x

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend Barry M such good quality nail polishes! :) x

      Delete
  3. I need to try these! I can't believe I still don't have any yet as I see everybody raving about them!! Gorgeous colours too.
    I'm visiting from the #lbloggers twitter chat today :-)
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really great, the colours are pretty and they don't take ages to try! Win win! x

      Delete
  4. I love the forumla of these, I only have 1 colour but it is my fave simply because I'm not hanging about waving my hands for what feels like an eternity!

    Hannah | Granite City Girl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they dry so quickly don't they?! x

      Delete
  5. These colours are so pretty!! I wish we could get Barry M nail polishes over here :) Lovely post!!

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna look out for these - Recently grew out my nails and buying nail polishes has naturally gone hand in hand... ;)

    Eleanor
    elleanorwears.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barry M are my favourite nail brand. I love these colours. Pretty sure I have them in my stash somewhere and should get them out for Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're ideal for Spring! x

      Delete
  8. I love their quick dry range I think I've got 4 shades haha so pretty! X
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shade Eat My Dust, I've got it in my collection but haven't remembered to use it in ages!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig