Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Christmas Nails | Gosh Holographic Hero Nail Polish

Holographic Nail Polish, Holographic Nails, Holographic, Christmas Nails, Gosh Holographic Hero
Holographic Nail Polish, Holographic Nails, Holographic, Christmas Nails, Gosh Holographic Hero, Gosh Holographic Hero Swatch. Gosh Holographic Hero Swatches

I can honestly say that I've been trying to get my hands on this Holographic nail polish from Gosh for ages! I love how holographic nail polish looks on the nails and really wanted to try one for myself but found out that this was a actually limited edition and I couldn't find it anywhere!  But it's back! Yesssss! I'm hoping it's back out permanently now and not on a limited edition basis because I love love love this nail polish. It's in the shade Holographic Hero, it's really opaque and only takes two coats for it too fully cover the nails, the finish of this nail polish is so so pretty. It's a perfect for the festive season and I know I'm going to be wearing this nail polish constantly now.

Please Gosh keep this nail polish permanently! 

Sx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This polish looks amazing! I love a holographic polish! xo

    http://www.samanthasbeautyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish looks gorgeous! GOSH is such an underrated brand!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it's so so pretty! x

      Delete
  3. Oh my God that nail polish looks incredible! I hope it's out permanently because I definitely think I need it!

    ~Gail www.sherbet-aurora.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'll be repurchasing it one it runs out that's for sure! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig