Friday, 7 August 2015

Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette

Collection All About The Eyes Eyeshadow Palette, Litte Mix Eyeshadow Palette Review, Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette

Collection All About The Eyes Eyeshadow Palette, Litte Mix Eyeshadow Palette Review, Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette

Collection All About The Eyes Eyeshadow Palette, Litte Mix Eyeshadow Palette Review, Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette

Collection All About The Eyes Eyeshadow Palette, Litte Mix Eyeshadow Palette Review, Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette

Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette Swatches, Collection All About The Eyes Eyeshadow Palette, Litte Mix Eyeshadow Palette Review, Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette

It took me a while to purchase this amazing little palette but after hearing so many people talk about it I finally purchased the Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette. It's packaging is like all other Collection palettes in the cardboard packaging which is sturdy and simple. The palette contains 6 shades from golden shades to nudes and brown shades the shades are (L-R) Feather, Sunkissed, Golden Sand, Dazzling Brown, Cocoa Dream and Blackbird all are shimmer eyeshadows except for Blackbird which is a matte shade. The amount of shimmer in each eyeshadow differs from a light shimmer to a heavy shimmer which Golden Sand definitely is, it's super glittery that I use it to apply glitter over a matte eyeshadow sometimes to add a bit of sparkle. However because it's so glittery I do find that the speckles of glitter sometimes fall out from the eyeshadow and separates which falls down all over my face so I looked along the lines of Edward Cullen in the Sunlight haha!

Each eyeshadow is really well pigmented and blends super easily. I really like this eyeshadow palette it costs only £3.19 which is a bargain for such a great palette, this has been my go-to palette that I instantly reach for all the time and I'm sure I'll be repurchasing this when I've used it all up.

Sx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I've been eyeing this up for a while now, but just never get round to buying it! I love the shades x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute little palette! x

      Delete
  2. Loved the Edward Cullen remark, ha ha ha! I know a lot of people rave about Collection`s eyeshadow palettes and I really want to try them, but I have so many already. Though for 3£ I can justify the purchase.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's very true! :P I'm a big fan of Collections Palettes they're great prices too! x

      Delete
  3. I have this! It's such great value! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now very tempted to go out and buy it! Looks gorgeous,

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours look stunning! I'm such a fan of little mix, I also have my eye on their new perfume, your blog is so cute! Now following :) xxx

    www.diaryofadeera.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :) x

© It's The Blue Bow. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig